Cy is the man!!!

cyman1189

Aug 11, 2008
Akron, OH
just wanted to make this thread to thank everyone who voted for Cy this last week in a very close matchup that when last night around 10 Cy was only up 3 votes only to be up by 1000 when i got up this morning. This win SHOULD... get Cy into the playoffs where hopefully the voting sysyem will change and you only have to vote for one mascot

We still have a battle to take the whole thing, so vote now, and vote often.

Cy can win this with our help!
Lets make sure he gets that help and then when he wins we can all celebrate like we won a championship in an actual sport!!!

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
What's the strategy for this week? Do we try to eliminate any one in particular ( like the 4-6 mascots)?

You'd actually want to to vote for the 4-6 mascots, because if they win they would be 5-6, whereas when we win we will be 6-5 and automatically ahead of them. Plus, they will be playing (mostly) higher teams that we might be able to jump if they lose.

I do notice that we need more overall votes. We need to win dominantly this week!

Stumpy

Apr 10, 2006
Tucson, AZ
DO NOT VOTE FOR SMOKEY!!! He has 21,000 more votes than CY currently does, and if he wins will have the same final record as Cy, if Cy wins.

Here's my thinking on this, get ready for fifth grade logic story problems.

Buster is facing Smokey. Both mascots are 5-5 (as is Cy). Smokey is ahead of Cy by 21,000 votes. Buster is ahead of Cy by 2,000 votes. Despite this, Boise State seems to have crazy fan support each week, making me believe that Buster will win this match-up as is (and in fact he's already out to a large margin).

So we assume that Buster winning is a given, but we try to throw support at Smokey in hopes that Cy can pull out an extra 2000 votes to place ahead of Buster.

Yes, I spent too much time thinking about this, and yes I am procrastinating from what I really should be doing.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Here's my thinking on this, get ready for fifth grade logic story problems.

Buster is facing Smokey. Both mascots are 5-5 (as is Cy). Smokey is ahead of Cy by 21,000 votes. Buster is ahead of Cy by 2,000 votes. Despite this, Boise State seems to have crazy fan support each week, making me believe that Buster will win this match-up as is (and in fact he's already out to a large margin).

So we assume that Buster winning is a given, but we try to throw support at Smokey in hopes that Cy can pull out an extra 2000 votes to place ahead of Buster.

Yes, I spent too much time thinking about this, and yes I am procrastinating from what I really should be doing.

Not a bad idea, if it works! Obiously you have put more time into the research than my quick 5 minutes this morning, I will have to trust you!

Stumpy

Apr 10, 2006
Tucson, AZ
Not a bad idea, if it works! Obiously you have put more time into the research than my quick 5 minutes this morning, I will have to trust you!

Right now I don't think it matters, because I have a feeling Boise State will run away with this and there's no way we make up any votes, let alone over 2000.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron