Cyclone Day Thread

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
All right, all! Big-time Cyclone day today!

MBB Cyclones go to 2-0 with a smoother victory over Loyola Marymount.

Our football men take down #12 MIssouri in the cold recesses of Jack Trice tonight!

This is a big Cyclone victory day, folks! Time to start early and get excited!!!!!

CYCLONE..........

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I'm only going to this game because I smell upset! I want to be there for it!!!! Pulling out the huge puffy coat for this one. Someone roll me up the hill to the JACK!

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
thumbnail.aspx

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
I'm actually serious... I only plan to leave the apartment once today, and thats to go get beverages and maybe a snack or two. I may have just decided my beverage!

(I have a new bed being delievered this afternoon... so I'm stuck here anyways until a little before kick off, and then of course I'm not leaving!)

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
I'm actually serious... I only plan to leave the apartment once today, and thats to go get beverages and maybe a snack or two. I may have just decided my beverage!

(I have a new bed being delievered this afternoon... so I'm stuck here anyways until a little before kick off, and then of course I'm not leaving!)

I'm actually agreeing with you! :yes:

Just don't get any fish sandwiches! There will be no need for fish today, folks!!!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron