*** Cyclone Fanatic Cereal Tournament: Elite Eight ***

houjix

Jul 21, 2021
Cream of Wheat with brown sugar is a comfort food for me. Spouse does NOT share this opinion.
The wife will eat Malt-o-meal on occasion, I got served that and Cream of Wheat for a few days after my appendix ruptured when I was 16. Never again will I touch either of those things unless it's out of dire necessity.

• Disagree
Reactions: cycloner29

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
The wife will eat Malt-o-meal on occasion, I got served that and Cream of Wheat for a few days after my appendix ruptured when I was 16. Never again will I touch either of those things unless it's out of dire necessity.
If I'm sick or coming down with a cold or something, CofW just warms my belly & makes me feel a little better. Other than that, I rarely eat it.

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
With these choices, no wonder obesity is a problem. Why not have the choice be a bowl of sugar!:rolleyes:

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
Cinnamon Toast Crunch must be laced with something addictive cause it's down right habit forming.
All processed foods are.
if you don’t believe me, eat processed food for one week, and then the following week eat zero processed foods and let me know how your shakes are going.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I have steel cut oats at least 3x a week. I add sugar free maple syrup, peanut butter, and a dash of cinnamon. Growing up used to eat CoW in the winter. A little butter with sugar and cinnamon in it made it great. Would even add some Cocoa powder to it with sugar to change thinga up.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Closest matchup is Honey Nut Cheerios up 8 on Frosted Flakes.

Going to see how much changes by 6pm so I may call in then to get enough time to where Final Four and Championship can get done by Monday.
yes-yeah.gif

• Funny
Reactions: cyclones500