*** Cyclone Fanatic Cereal Tournament: Selection Show ***

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Peanut Butter Crunch a 10 seed?? WTF? They won their conference championship tourney. Beating the #1 seed twice and losing to them once this season and still get a 10 seed. Friggen “blue blood” cereals probably crying to the tournament committee.
No ****

Was JP on the selection committee?

• Haha
Reactions: cycloner29

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Peanut Butter Crunch a 10 seed?? WTF? They won their conference championship tourney. Beating the #1 seed twice and losing to them once this season and still get a 10 seed. Friggen “blue blood” cereals probably crying to the tournament committee.
Looove me some PB Crunch. Lots of other great ones in there too though both in terms of current/recent popularity and longevity/endurance as a cereal staple.

mschmitty17

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 16, 2017
Des Moines
Frosted Flakes, Cheerios, and Rice Krispies should not be 1 seeds, blasphemy. Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Reeses Puffs, and maybe Honey Nut Cheerios should be 1s.

Reactions: ISU3PtLand

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Frosted Flakes, Cheerios, and Rice Krispies should not be 1 seeds, blasphemy. Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Reeses Puffs, and maybe Honey Nut Cheerios should be 1s.
Historical significance and popularity weighed in on top seeds as a way to avoid going strictly by personal preferences of each committee member. Just seemed the fairest way since tastes/preferences vary pretty widely. We figured there'll be lots of upsets. I'm with you on Honey Nut Cheerios, one of my favorites.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
How I’m the **** is Life a freaking 7 seed?!?!? It’s arguably the second best cereal ever.

Love you Rulzzz.
Agrees...

1972_LittleMikey_533.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: NENick

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
Am I missing something? Honey Nut Cheerios are not in here? Or are they considered with the regular Cheerios?

If Sugar Corn Pops and Reeses aren't in the championship I'll be disappointed.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Am I missing something? Honey Nut Cheerios are not in here? Or are they considered with the regular Cheerios?

If Sugar Corn Pops and Reeses aren't in the championship I'll be disappointed.
There was a misfire in all the frenzy of the Selection Show. Honey Nut Cheerios is the #2 seed in the Wheat Region, accidentally had Fruit Loops listed there. Fruit Loops is the #3 seed in the Corn Region.

NENick

Feb 14, 2017
This tournament will show who on CF are still eating cereal like they're in middle school.

And who have had their doctor tell them they're not 12 anymore.

I'm in the latter camp. Raisin Bran all the way!

fcclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 15, 2009
I'm with you, love Honey Nut Cheerios, they're in as the #2 seed in the Wheat Region, was a misfire during the announcement.
This might be the biggest misfire since Steve Harvey announced the wrong winner of Miss Universe.

Reactions: MeanDean