*** Cyclone Fanatic Cereal Tournament: Sweet Sixteen ***

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
We’re not rating milk, we’re rating cereal.

Who gives a crap what the milk tastes like? No wonder Raisin Bran is gonna lose to ****** corn syrup caked flakes.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: Ozclone and NWICY

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
We’re not rating milk, we’re rating cereal.

Who gives a crap what the milk tastes like? No wonder Raisin Bran is gonna lose to ****** corn syrup caked flakes.

I stopped eating cereal for breakfast regularly, just because I never cared for the leftover milk, even as a kid. Just seemed wasteful to always toss it down the drain.

But there are a lot that still make a fine dry snack as an adult.

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
There should never be milk left over in the bottom of the bowl when the cereal is gone. If you can't make the milk and cereal even out by adjusting the ratio in each spoonful (or adding a bit more milk if necessary) then you are not an adult, just a six year old kid.

(Counterpoint: We're debating sugar coated cereal, so maybe we all are still 6 in a way. But I am able to make it come out even every bowl full.)

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
There should never be milk left over in the bottom of the bowl when the cereal is gone. If you can't make the milk and cereal even out by adjusting the ratio in each spoonful (or adding a bit more milk if necessary) then you are not an adult, just a six year old kid.

(Counterpoint: We're debating sugar coated cereal, so maybe we all are still 6 in a way. But I am able to make it come out even every bowl full.)
I like mine extra milky but I don't drink the milk at the end unless it's Cinn Toast Crunch.

I like chocolate and hate peanut butter. Neither belong in a cereal.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
This polling just shows CF is full of children who happened to never acquire adult tastebuds. Didn’t need a whole tournament about cereals to determine that but here we are.

:jimlad:… unless?

Reactions: HoopsTournament

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
I dont eat cereal much anymore, so I'm just voting on the ones that taste the best. If I want healthy, I eat a banana or oatmeal.