Cyclone Football Twitter

CloneFanInKC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2021
Wasn't dekkers, unless he started throwing right handed because it had a right handed spin on the ball.
Does video “inverse” rotation? Similar to a mirror image…???

I honestly don’t know nor care enough to research.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Is Essex still on the team? I assume so since he’s listed on the roster. Just didn’t see his name mentioned on the interview with the new WR coach on the front page. I was hoping he could see the field a lot this year.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007

Eli's comin', hide your heart girl. One of these days?

I remember seeing him do this last spring in pre-season, as well. And our O-Line was great...

Would love for him to break out, this year, in some real games. And our O-Line to be better. We'll see.

I know, I'm a little skeptical.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Aclone and 83cy

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Eli's comin' heart to heart girl. One of these days?

I remember seeing him do this last spring in pre-season, as well. And our O-Line was great...

Would love for him to break out, this year, in some real games. And our O-Line to be better. We'll see.

I know, I'm a little skeptical.
Not to nitpick, but it's "Eli's coming, hide your heart, girl."

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Is Essex still on the team? I assume so since he’s listed on the roster. Just didn’t see his name mentioned on the interview with the new WR coach on the front page. I was hoping he could see the field a lot this year.
He addressed the one player he was specifically asked about (Gaines), then gave props the two guys who just arrived in January. Given that he mentioned that lots of young guys were doing well (which would include Gaines, Essex and Quaron Adams), I don’t think I’d read a lot more into it.

Besides, being a new guy himself, he may not be absolutely sure who in the WR room arrived when, off the top of his head. Black and Ngoyi are the two he can be sure of.

Reactions: cyclone1209

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007

It's interesting that they are using both the old cardinal and the old gold pants (w/ stripes), and just a basic Cardinal, and a basic White practice jersey. My guess for this is, couldn't or didn't sell the old pants to the fans, hence great practice pant. And they sold most of the old jerseys (Cardinal and White) to the fans? Thus, the need to buy a bunch of practice jerseys.

Am I close on this?