Cyclone Football Twitter

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Have you watched Matt Campbell? This is beyond unlikely.

So he’s not smart enough to evolve? I’m confused by your point. There’s a difference between an every down returner and a situational returner. ST‘s has been a major struggle for awhile now, you think that’s just how CMC wants it?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
So he’s not smart enough to evolve? I’m confused by your point. There’s a difference between an every down returner and a situational returner. ST‘s has been a major struggle for awhile now, you think that’s just how CMC wants it?
You’re not wrong. I can’t see him risking Breece getting hurt. We rarely even return punts.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
You’re not wrong. I can’t see him risking Breece getting hurt. We rarely even return punts.

It is 2021 and my mindset is probably outdated. I just know historically if you have an elite player you put them in a position to make plays. But I know the injury mindset plays a role now.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
It is 2021 and my mindset is probably outdated. I just know historically if you have an elite player you put them in a position to make plays. But I know the injury mindset plays a role now.
The thing is, nowadays we have more than just Breece who can be an elite playmaker.

• Agree
Reactions: Yaz