Dwayne Haskins Dead at 24

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Wtf was he doing walking on the highway? Really weird deal. What a strange life he had after college. Sad deal.

• Winner
Reactions: aauummm

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
In the race to see who can be the least tactful with this news, Adam Schefter pulled out to a nearly insurmountable lead, but Gil Brandt rallied for a stunning comeback.

• Wow
Reactions: t-noah and NWICY

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
Wtf was he doing walking on the highway? Really weird deal. What a strange life he had after college. Sad deal.

It'll be interesting to learn more details, because at first I assumed he had to have been pulled over. But the AP story quotes a state patrol spokesperson who says, "He was just walking on the highway and got hit." If he was in fact on the side of the road, I would hope they'd be more careful with their language.

Reactions: heitclone

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
In the race to see who can be the least tactful with this news, Adam Schefter pulled out to a nearly insurmountable lead, but Gil Brandt rallied for a stunning comeback.

That's just brutal stuff. Some NFL media guys are just the absolute worst. Feel terrible for Haskins family and friends, I saw he was in the area training with some Steelers teammates.

Help Support Us

Become a patron