Early Game-Day thread- NDSU

pujolsman

Mar 3, 2008
We better score 40+, and they better get a field goal at most. Otherwise it will be just like last year again.

JBB

Aug 2, 2009
No call from me yet. I cant party in Mnpls with the famous LakesBison. I will have folks at my house wed. night. We will leave early for Ames, only 300 miles. Its about twice that for the Fargo fans. Thursday night we will party in Ames.

I dont think the Cyclones are going to put up 40 pts, but they might if our offense cant get going. We need to dink and dunk you guys to death and break a few long ones. Search for and exploit weakness. Keep the chains moving and keep your offense on the field watching us play football.

Its not a magic formula, and its no secret, its just an old fashioned approach to playing and beating a team that is a heavy favorite to win.

erikbj

Aug 31, 2006
hiawatha, ia
its available for ESPN 2, and FSN! 2009 College Football TV Schedule Thursday, September 3rd

South Carolina at North Carolina State6:00 p.m.ESPN (HD)Western Illinois at Sam Houston State6:00 p.m.SLCTVNorth Texas at Ball State6:30 p.m.ESPNU (HD)DII: Central Washington at Minnesota Duluth7:00 p.m.CBSCEastern Kentucky at Indiana7:00 p.m.BTN (HD)Utah State at Utah8:00 p.m.Mtn.Oregon at Boise State9:15 p.m.ESPN (HD)

Games that haven't been scheduled for nationally available networks so far.Coastal Carolina at Kent State6:00 p.m.TBANorth Dakota State at Iowa State7:00 p.m.TBATroy at Bowling Green6:00 p.m.TBAVillanova at Temple6:00 p.m.TBA

Central Wash and Minn Duluth are on TV, but ISU is not :confused:

berther48

Jul 10, 2009
Sioux City, Iowa
I wouldn't be stunned to see Arnaud drop 400 yards in this game. That is, if he plays all of it. I'm a huge Arnaud fan and get annoyed when people suggest that we're going to have a qb controversy when we've never seen anything out of Tiller, but if we're up big, I'd like to see him get experience.

I'd prefer Arnaud all 1st half. Set up the win.
Then let Tiller play some of the 2nd half. Run all over them and pass option.
Then Iowa has to spend more practice time preparing for both Qbs.
Preparing for the option takes a lot of defensive preparation, less time to work on blitzes.
Go CYclones

lakesbison

Jul 14, 2009
Erik.. that is a shame!! yes.. what is CBSC ?? must me a total washington cable outlet or something.

yes.. Im a good sport.. Ill PARTY with you'all regardless.. but the more MORONIC your PREDICTIONS, the BETTER I WILL LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

cmon scoltz!! 45-10?? is that it????

Help Support Us

Become a patron