[Eli Sanders Added] 2021 Class Breakdown

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
Add my wishlist in the fourth post
That's a good list. Here are some names I have been keeping an eye on...

RB Kyree Young. He has several big time offers so the odds of landing him are probably not good. He will probably end up being a 4 star considering he has offers from Bama and some other blue bloods.

WR Jaylin Noel is at the top of my wish list. We have plenty of big WRs, we need a small speedster to replace Milton when he is gone. Deion Burks is another small speedy WR that we are in the running for, but he seems to be leanings towards Purdue. I would much rather have Noel though.

TE Mitchell Evans. He will probably end up at Michigan State, but he would be a great fit. Reminds me of Chase Allen. I know we have one TE in this class, but I think it is safe to say that we take one more. A.J. Rollins is another TE to watch out for. I think we were his first offer if I'm not mistaken, but he will probably end up at Nebraska.

OT Micah Pettus is another long shot, as is Marcus Mbow at that position. Landing either (or both) of them would be huge.

DE T.J. Bollers is the in-state 4 star kid that we all hope to land. Seems unlikely that it will happen, but I have a good feeling about him being a Cyclone.

S Beau Freyler would be a great addition at safety. I could see him being a starter at the star position. His game is a bit similar to Eisworth's, only he is a lot faster.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
That's a good list. Here are some names I have been keeping an eye on...

RB Kyree Young. He has several big time offers so the odds of landing him are probably not good. He will probably end up being a 4 star considering he has offers from Bama and some other blue bloods.

WR Jaylin Noel is at the top of my wish list. We have plenty of big WRs, we need a small speedster to replace Milton when he is gone. Deion Burks is another small speedy WR that we are in the running for, but he seems to be leanings towards Purdue. I would much rather have Noel though.

TE Mitchell Evans. He will probably end up at Michigan State, but he would be a great fit. Reminds me of Chase Allen. I know we have one TE in this class, but I think it is safe to say that we take one more. A.J. Rollins is another TE to watch out for. I think we were his first offer if I'm not mistaken, but he will probably end up at Nebraska.

OT Micah Pettus is another long shot, as is Marcus Mbow at that position. Landing either (or both) of them would be huge.

DE T.J. Bollers is the in-state 4 star kid that we all hope to land. Seems unlikely that it will happen, but I have a good feeling about him being a Cyclone.

S Beau Freyler would be a great addition at safety. I could see him being a starter at the star position. His game is a bit similar to Eisworth's, only he is a lot faster.
Young will probably go to Kentucky. Evans will probably be at MSU. Not sure if we are still pushing for AJ Rollins who is a Neb lean.

Not sure how similar Eisworth and Freyler are besides they are both good fits at SS for the clones.

EDIT: THIS POST IS NOW OBSOLETE

Last edited:

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
Good stuff. Assume the "areas for improvement" for WR Michaud are a copy paste error as they are QB related comments. Thanks for all the work!

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Removed Charles Wright.
QBs to watch:
Jase Bauer
Ashton Cook
Marcus Morgan
Will Haskell (SDST Commit)
I'm guessing we may see a few offers fly to try to find one

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
It seem like Bauer or Morgan are most likely to take Wright's place in this class. Who is thought to be the better prospect?

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
It seem like Bauer or Morgan are most likely to take Wright's place in this class. Who is thought to be the better prospect?
Unfortunately, both are a step down from Wright, but what we have to work with what we got.

I would add Ashton Cook and Will Haskell to that list of possibilities as well. Will Haskell is committed to SDST, so we may not look at him for that reason, but Ashton Cook will definitely be in play.

This is my list:

1. Ashton Cook
2. Will Haskell
3. Jase Bauer
4. Marcus Morgan

It's CLOSE though. I value accuracy over everything, that is why I am pretty bummed by Wright's decommitment.

Check out Ashton's and Will's hudls.

• Informative
Reactions: CloneGuy8

bigsag

Jan 27, 2009
I would add Kaden McMullen, O'Fallon, Missouri, and Mikey Keene, Chandler, Arizona, to the QB prospect list.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Unfortunately, both are a step down from Wright, but what we have to work with what we got.

I would add Ashton Cook and Will Haskell to that list of possibilities as well. Will Haskell is committed to SDST, so we may not look at him for that reason, but Ashton Cook will definitely be in play.

This is my list:

1. Ashton Cook
2. Will Haskell
3. Jase Bauer
4. Marcus Morgan

It's CLOSE though. I value accuracy over everything, that is why I am pretty bummed by Wright's decommitment.

Check out Ashton's and Will's hudls.

I like Haskell

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
With the extra eligibility year I wonder if we even take many more in this class. I think nationwide you might see some smaller class sizes due to having to pay for carryover seniors.