Expect an ISU win tomorrow!

anticyclonic

Mar 8, 2007
Lake Rathbun
I am predicting this as I did the upset over #7 Nebraska in 92'. I think our guys will be up for it and the weather a huge equilizer. To make this happen we need to take a couple of nasty hard shots to their TE, Chase Daniel, and Jeremy Macklin early, no personal fouls just very hard honest hits in the cold reminding them they don't want to be here today. With Mizzou's explosiveness dampened, the defense should bottle up their running game. For once lets have a defensive battle like we did at Iowa except this time pulling out a win.

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Re: Expect an ISU win tomarrow!

I've had Mizzou circled on my calendar since pre-season. Things haven't exactly gone the way I thought, but I think we'll at least put up some sort of fight. I'm not expecting a blow out. Maybe I should.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006

I've had Mizzou circled on my calendar since pre-season. Things haven't exactly gone the way I thought, but I think we'll at least put up some sort of fight. I'm not expecting a blow out. Maybe I should.

I have had them circled as well. I think for a whole different reason. I would say throw in a tape of the 2006 game after you leave. It might give you a smile.

capitalcityguy

Jun 14, 2007
Des Moines

I am predicting this as I did the upset over #7 Nebraska in 92'.

Soooo Nostradamus...how's your prediction record since '92? Maybe something within the last decade if that isn't asking too much?

(Sorry to be snippy. I 'm still with the team 100% and will be there tomorrow, but the losing streak shortens my patience a bit more than I should let it.)

anticyclonic

Mar 8, 2007
Lake Rathbun

Soooo Nostradamus...how's your prediction record since '92? Maybe something within the last decade if that isn't asking too much?

(Sorry to be snippy. I 'm still with the team 100% and will be there tomorrow, but the losing streak shortens my patience a bit more than I should let it.)

I understand your frustration with the season, I wish we could start from the beginning without Bates, I think his strange departure messed up the team. Even if this team finishes 0-8 in the conference, it is still a much better team than what we had in 03' so I do have confidence for next year (though we do have to get smarter with pass defense).

The only three predictions I have made are Nebraska in 92', Iowa 05', and Kansas this year (2-1) so when neighboring teams are here, ranked, and I have a good feeling about it. I never predicted a win against Oklahoma, though last years game against them was fun, think we will do it tomorrow.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron