[FB Recruiting] Willis Singleton Jr. Commits!

crawfy54

Dec 28, 2006
Ames, Iowa
welp. u just made the blocked list with argency and cneclone and casey1973 so mayb u should think about what u put out into this universe. i only get 15 min of computer time @ work after i finish cleaning the floor under the bird cages but before i feed the fish and now i have a tummy ache and little bit of a head issue. it might be a cold which is fine but i havent been able to sleep in my bed because the power is now shut off and branden has been over for 4 days straight.
your shtick is fading

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Don’t worry it’s a known fact aclone is a moron
You just have to keep proving yourself a jackass, don’t you? Just because you got butthurt when you got called on something?

That’s an awful lot of butthurt not to let go of. Do you carry grudges until they die of old age? What an ass.

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
You just have to keep proving yourself a jackass, don’t you? Just because you got butthurt when you got called on something?

That’s an awful lot of butthurt not to let go of. Do you carry grudges until they die of old age? What an ass.

Yep you are a moron

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
Does our class average rating change along with these individual changes? I would assume so.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
It wasn't so long ago that whenever a recruit's name was bumped it was because they were headed elsewhere.

When was this? Who were the players? I've been around here for years and while I can remember it happening, it didn't seem that common. I'd guess there are about 100x the amount of "I was scared to open this" posts than actual threads with players decommitting.

Help Support Us

Become a patron