Fear not Cyclone Nation

Tigerguy_

Sep 26, 2020
Just to add some background, I had heard whispers, ok more like gunshots wink wink, of the Ferrari clan being on the outs at Okie State for about a month.

I let myself dream for a bit about what if, but then the bat signal went silent for about two weeks and I didn’t hear boo about the clan. Now we know why because of this most recent news just adds another layer to wrestling’s most dysfunctional family.

But the good news that I am hinting about is still to come and it will definitely be building for the future for Cyclone wrestling. So sit back and enjoy the ride, it’s going to be fine.

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
A.J. Ferrari is under investigation for sexual assault and was kicked off the OSU team because of it. Do we really want to go down that road?

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
A.J. Ferrari is under investigation for sexual assault and was kicked off the OSU team because of it. Do we really want to go down that road?
I think the news he is referring to has nothing to do with Ferrari Clan anymore. That was thought about before the latest allegations came up

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Hopefully before August
Don't follow wrestling as much as I used to when I was young (and ISU was on top, or close to it every year). Then Gable left. Gable was a great wrestler and coach. I'm not sure, in hindsight, I can say that I wish that he would have stayed at ISU. Another thread I suppose?

I am thrilled that ISU seems to be making a wrestling comeback under Kevin Dresser!!!

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
We are going to require IQ tests to buy tickets? Will cut about 1/2 the Hawkeyes from showing up.
Half?!?!? Hawk wrestling fans are special kind of idiot. You could set that bar so low it was barely off the floor and those dipshits would still probably stare confused at it for awhile and then try and light and smoke it.