Finger food?

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Boneless wings are not nuggets.

Chicken nuggets are ground chicken meat from all parts of the chicken shaped and pressed into a nugget.

Boneless wings are breast meat cut into bite-sized pieces.
So wait, you can call it a boneless wing with no wing meat in it, but you have a strict policy on what a chicken nugget is? Ok, so chicken strips then, call it a chicken tender if you want There is no such thing as a boneless wing.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: I@ST1 and JCity

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Then they are breast nuggets not wings. I've never understood why they are called boneless wings as they are not made from wing meat. If you were to de-bone a chicken wing you'd pretty much get shredded white meat

I've never tried them and I think it's just that I figured they were some kind of monstrosity like McRib where they shape the meat into a bone shape. I always imagined someone was shaping them into little drumette shapes.

If someone had just told me they were non-processed chicken nuggets I'm sure I'd have ordered them somewhere. So basically Chic-Fil-A has been selling "boneless wings" at malls across the country since the 70s.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
So wait, you can call it a boneless wing with no wing meat in it, but you have a strict policy on what a chicken nugget is? Ok, so chicken strips then, call it a chicken tender if you want There is no such thing as a boneless wing.

The "nuggets" i get at the store (bell & evans brand) and chic fil a are whole pieces of white meat, not the ground up stuff like McDs.

So when I buy this product below, is it identical to "boneless wings"?
RWA-Nuggets-NEW-sm-750x560.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: JCity

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Used fingers on habenaro wings once, forgot to properly cleanse my hands before going to the restroom. Had a little residual burn down below.

Pragmatic_Clone

Jul 25, 2021
USA
Lol, pretty clever but it doesn't stop you from schmearing that sh*t all over your face while chomping down. And if you have facial hair? Nah, just gross.
Fair point. Perhaps a blender for a meaty, saucy wing smoothie (with natural calcium)?