Fran Fraschilla

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Fran is just a huge fan of college basketball in general, and his passion for the game extends to his knowledge of the game, which does make him the best. You know he knows what he's talking about when he's talking about the teams, because he makes it a point to watch games. Always sucks getting an announcer who drops something like "that's not part of his game", when it absolutely is.

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
Fran is just a huge fan of college basketball in general, and his passion for the game extends to his knowledge of the game, which does make him the best. You know he knows what he's talking about when he's talking about the teams, because he makes it a point to watch games. Always sucks getting an announcer who drops something like "that's not part of his game", when it absolutely is.
He has a crazy amount of knowledge on European ball and players both high school and pro also.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
I've seen Fran on more than one occasion in MHK for games that he's not calling. But maybe it's for Varsity Donuts? :)

He loves basketball. I feel like every season he finds 3-4 days of games in Ames and Kansas he will go to each game and maybe only call one.

• Agree
Reactions: surly

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
At the end of the day he's a hoops junky just like the rest of us. I'd love to have a few beers with him sometime and just listen to him talk bball.

Him and Bill Raftery.
Only way I would want Raftery is if he was going to get beers.;)

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
At the end of the day he's a hoops junky just like the rest of us. I'd love to have a few beers with him sometime and just listen to him talk bball.

Him and Bill Raftery.
Raf could drink 30 beers.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron