Free sausage during tailgating Saturday

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
Am I the one one who sees this thread challenging the 'Money' thread a couple weeks ago?

I'm baffled this made it past 10 posts ... I think my cold thread a couple days ago had to be about the shorted lived thread that wasn't deleted right away ever ... closed in 4 replies I think?

ISUclones33

Nov 26, 2006
Well i thought i had a few funny videos to show once... i guess they just wasted peoples time and thread was closed in about 15 min :yes:

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
:biglaugh::biglaugh: The title looks like something Angie would write:wink:

Yeah, I have a way with screwing up and making something accidentally dirty. I probably would have written something like, "Everyone loves a sausage fest!" :no::wink:

Reactions: keepngoal and IcSyU

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
man, that really fires up my sausage....wait, no. That really fires up my grill for a sausage...no, that doesnt sound right either. go cyclones?

Reactions: Angie

wartknight

Mar 24, 2006
2 Jalapeno Cheese dogs at QT with a Fountain drink for less than 3 bucks. Can't go wrong.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
2 Jalapeno Cheese dogs at QT with a Fountain drink for less than 3 bucks. Can't go wrong.

Isn't Friday something like 2-Chili-Dogs-for=$2 at DQ? We had some bigger gals in our office who used to throw down on that.

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com
Isn't Friday something like 2-Chili-Dogs-for=$2 at DQ? We had some bigger gals in our office who used to throw down on that.

I did that a couple of times when I worked in campustown during the summer. However they were a little messy so I started getting Super Dogs on fridays instead. Yum Yum.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I did that a couple of times when I worked in campustown during the summer. However they were a little messy so I started getting Super Dogs on fridays instead. Yum Yum.

Super Dogs are the ones with potato chips and everything on them, aren't they? I only eat chicken, so I get their "grilled cheese" (which is not really technically a grilled cheese) when we bring the Dog Station to work. Those Super Dogs are enormous, though!!

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames

It used to be 3 for $2, but now they're $1 each. Way too expensive now...

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Jalapeno and cheese are great together.

Thats what she said!!! :biglaugh:

I'm suprised this thread is still open.... :eek:

Though I had a Jalapeno and cheese burger once... it was freak'n awesome...

I'd go on, but I don't want to be responsible for yet another thread closing this week... :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron