Friday OT #2 - Where Are You Hiding?

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Home. We're doing a remodel and they're coming to demo on Monday. I need to have everything out of our kitchen, dining room and living room and have a lot to do. The TV will be on and loud so we can hear and watch as we work.

I'll wait to move breakable stuff during commercials because I don't trust myself otherwise.

Reactions: jcyclonee

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
This is not exactly an inspired topic - where are you watching tomorrow's game?

If I tell you where I'm hiding it defeats the purpose of Hide and Seek.
I had to explain this to my nephew when he would come find me if I didn't find him fast enough. But he was 3 at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: Angie

isukendall

Nov 30, 2006
Fort Collins, CO
I live in Ft Collins CO, watching the game at Prost Brewing. We've had gamewatches there for the last few years, they're good to us and it's a great place with solid German beer.

This is not an "official" gamewatch, but we are looking for a new gamewatch coordinator. Our last one did a great job, but moved to Denver. I'm out of town too much on weekends to do it anymore - if anyone is interested, let me know!

Dr.bannedman

liberal
Aug 21, 2012
that island napoleon got sent to
I live in Ft Collins CO, watching the game at Prost Brewing. We've had gamewatches there for the last few years, they're good to us and it's a great place with solid German beer.

This is not an "official" gamewatch, but we are looking for a new gamewatch coordinator. Our last one did a great job, but moved to Denver. I'm out of town too much on weekends to do it anymore - if anyone is interested, let me know!

how is the food?? german?

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
In plain sight. No one can prove me wrong, right?

nrg4isu

Dec 29, 2009
Springfield, Illinois
My in-laws invited themselves over this weekend, so I am literally hiding.

Thankfully a friend invited me over to his place to watch the game. I told him I'd buy whatever beer/food he wanted.