Game Over: Gonzo Won!

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Are you talking about seeing them play . . . on TV? ;)
Play in person. I've been around for a while, had a travelling job back in the day and have used the Transfer Portal quite a bit before it became fashionable! :)

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Calling it a night and declaring Gonzo the Winner!
Well played by ALL.

Time to lock this thread and throw away the key @Jer, @CycloneRulzzz or whoever has the power to do so! Can kill it and delete it too if you like. :)

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Middle Tennessee & UNLV
I have not seen Middle Tennessee, so a point for Gonzo!

Leaderboard:

Gonzo: (11) UTEP, UT San Antonio, Liberty, Texas State, Charlotte, Georgia Southern, Wyoming, Boise State, Arkansas State, FIU and Middle Tennessee
CYCLNST8: (3) Florida Atlantic, Louisiana Tech and South Alabama
SayMyName: (2) Old Dominion and Troy
BCClone: (2) Kennesaw State and Jacksonville State
trowittoblythe: (1) Louisiana Lafayette
cyzygy11: (1) Sam Houston
ISUCyclones 2015: (1) James Madison

PSA: Game Over. Winner = Gonzo!

Last edited:
Reactions: cyputz

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
You would get stuck in a loop to loop with just one game. Oddly, I was stuck in a loop to loop with San Jose State and Utah State until I saw Utah State play @ Michigan State to open up that loop!
I honestly have no clue what you’re talking about. But I think this started out as a humble brag so good for you.

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
I honestly have no clue what you’re talking about.
No worries. I probably misunderstood your comment. I just meant that by the rules of the game, if I have seen two teams play and it is the only time to see either team in person, neither team can be connected to another team per the game rules. So, I call that a loop to loop. It's all inconsequential nonsense anyway. :)

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
No worries. I probably misunderstood your comment. I just meant that by the rules of the game, if I have seen two teams play and it is the only time to see either team in person, neither team can be connected to another team per the game rules. So, I call that a loop to loop. It's all inconsequential nonsense anyway. :)
Hey it's kept me entertained while I have 50 wings on the smoker. Getting about ready to pull them off.

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Montana, Tulane
I like the Griz, I really do, but they are FCS - so not eligible. :)

PSA: Game Over. Winner = Gonzo!

Final Leaderboard:

Gonzo: (11) UTEP, UT San Antonio, Liberty, Texas State, Charlotte, Georgia Southern, Wyoming, Boise State, Arkansas State, FIU and Middle Tennessee
CYCLNST8: (3) Florida Atlantic, Louisiana Tech and South Alabama
SayMyName: (2) Old Dominion and Troy
BCClone: (2) Kennesaw State and Jacksonville State
throwittoblythe: (1) Louisiana Lafayette
cyzygy11: (1) Sam Houston
ISUCyclones 2015: (1) James Madison

Last edited: