Good Backgrounds

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
Anyone have a good background photo they are willing to share.

I've been looking for a background of JT from last year. I just found this one, but it is too low of quality for a background.

doc49dc09cfcca2e756978291.jpg

madcityCY

Nov 29, 2006
Madison, WI

I've been looking for a background of JT from last year. I just found this one, but it is too low of quality for a background.

doc49dc09cfcca2e756978291.jpg

At first I thought you were talking about Justin Timberlake. I am relieved that you aren't.

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire

Because he doesn't need to ask other people to do his work for him. And to make you ask questions.

I appreciate you trying, but I don't appreciate your attitude. If you would have just read my original post you would have seen that I have looked and that none of the pictures you posted fit the criteria that I'm looking for. That is why I'm asking if anyone has a picture that they took last year of JT.

Last edited:

Jack & Hilton

Nov 30, 2007
Take it easy on Nick Davis, he just got back from his honeymoon after taking advantage of the new laws in Iowa.

Jack & Hilton

Nov 30, 2007
lol Did I put your name in the official man crush thread??? Any CF regular reader remembers your old name, Nick.

Help Support Us

Become a patron