GRASS LOTS PARKING ???????

scratch

Jan 28, 2018
I thought they went on sale every Wednesday last season before the game. And are they available to purchse now????

cyfan4St8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2008
Iowa
It’s far nicer this year you can buy ever game grass lot pass now. Only thing that sucks is you have a fee for every one of them instead of the fee be a one time deal buying all of them. And the risk the lots are too wet and can’t park there .

spierceisu

Jan 28, 2007
Ankeny
I am not sure where my wife and I will be parking for games until the day before or day of due to some scheduling (my son has soccer games on a lot of the Saturdays). Is it hard to get parking passes at the lot when you pull up?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I am not sure where my wife and I will be parking for games until the day before or day of due to some scheduling (my son has soccer games on a lot of the Saturdays). Is it hard to get parking passes at the lot when you pull up?
When I am in the boat (youth football or soccer) and don't have access to one of my crew's parking passes, I usually park in the north part of campus. The walk isn't short but it's nice to walk through campus and then I can scoot in and out of town from the north and not deal with hardly any traffic.

spierceisu

Jan 28, 2007
Ankeny
When I am in the boat (youth football or soccer) and don't have access to one of my crew's parking passes, I usually park in the north part of campus. The walk isn't short but it's nice to walk through campus and then I can scoot in and out of town from the north and not deal with hardly any traffic.
I usually park at Towers and walk to the stadium for free. There will be a few games I want to tailgate a bit, but wanted to know if you can park in the grass lots the old fashioned way of drive up and pay cash for parking.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I usually park at Towers and walk to the stadium for free. There will be a few games I want to tailgate a bit, but wanted to know if you can park in the grass lots the old fashioned way of drive up and pay cash for parking.
Probably depends largely on what time you get to Ames.