Great performance from JJ Kohl

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Please please PLEASE. Do not name threads with just the name. Please give context.

“JJ Kohl Stats”, “JJ Kohl Performance”, etc.

No one wants a heart attack that the kid decommitted, got hurt, or something else bad.

Just open the thread. It’s not like anything changes if the thread title changes.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Yeah, hard to explain. Throwing darts all over the place. His receivers were doing a GREAT job too.
I think I’m always going to remember how after he blew up at camp last summer, someone (no clue who) who had seen him play the season before said that JJ wasn’t very accurate.

• Funny
Reactions: aauummm

1961Cylones

Aug 18, 2021
Please please PLEASE. Do not name threads with just the name. Please give context.

“JJ Kohl Stats”, “JJ Kohl Performance”, etc.

No one wants a heart attack that the kid decommitted, got hurt, or something else bad.
Yeah, 'cause it takes so much time and effort to actually open the thread and see for yourself...

:rolleyes:

Reactions: Gunnerclone

Mads4st8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 17, 2021
Yeah, hard to explain. Throwing darts all over the place. His receivers were doing a GREAT job too.
His receivers played very well. That was the difference, in my opinion. Kohl’s been throwing darts all season but his teammates haven’t executed. It came together tonight.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

davegilbertson

Sep 3, 2011
Anyone over 35 years old will never get over that way of thinking. We have been in the trenches way to long
I'm 39 and I've adjusted. Mindset has been adjusted under Campbell. And if he does decommit, I'm confident the staff will adjust and find a new path.

The safety room decommitments/transfers felt off this last season, but I feel more confident now than ever.

They've proven they are worthy of that trust

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: Aclone and bos