Hacking to Insanity

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
A lot of click-bait in there to sift through, but there are a few solid things to try. I've use the wet paper towel around a bottle to chill them quicker and it does work. I've also heated up water in a microwave to break down caked-on stuff.

I am curious about the Wundercool socket fan. I question it's cooling strength, but it's a neat idea if it actually works

• Informative
Reactions: StClone

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
A lot of click-bait in there to sift through, but there are a few solid things to try. I've use the wet paper towel around a bottle to chill them quicker and it does work. I've also heated up water in a microwave to break down caked-on stuff.

I am curious about the Wundercool socket fan. I question it's cooling strength, but it's a neat idea if it actually works
Good to know. The plastic bread clip must be one of man's greatest inventions as I see it used in many situations. Here they call it a useful quick bookmark. I can remember the page number of a book almost without fail.

SwirlyBird

Aug 2, 2015
The homepage of Microsoft Edge offersthis junk all the time. I glance at it, skeptical of all the goofy hacks. If you followed a handful of them it seems like "hacks" would consume a lot of your time
Speak for yourself buddy boy.

• Funny
Reactions: StClone

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa

My dad actually just bought a socket fan today at Menards. Wants to put it in the basement over a workbench area. I'll check with him later on to see what he thinks of it in action.