Haliburton sighting on RAW

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
Anyone watching RAW tonight, they're in Sacramento. And some of the Kings players are there...including, I believe Tyrese Haliburton. Did anyone see that when they did the close up of them?

Jiub

Nov 11, 2015
Des Moines
WWE is a shell of their former self. Last Friday AEW Rampage overtook WWE Smackdown in television ratings in the coveted 18-49 demo 328k:285k. This has not happened since 1998. Even though WWE still had more in terms of total viewership on Friday, it’s shocking how much more advertisers care about the 18-49 demo.

If I am the creative director at WWE I would have a serious look at the content being presented and wonder why we are still presenting a failing product and losing/getting rid of all the popular talent.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
WWE is a shell of their former self. Last Friday AEW Rampage overtook WWE Smackdown in television ratings in the coveted 18-49 demo 328k:285k. This has not happened since 1998. Even though WWE still had more in terms of total viewership on Friday, it’s shocking how much more advertisers care about the 18-49 demo.

If I am the creative director at WWE I would have a serious look at the content being presented and wonder why we are still presenting a failing product and losing/getting rid of all the popular talent.

Might have something to do with the fact their “minor league” talent in NXT had, for years, put together a beautiful product (probably better than Raw) and Vince found a way to seemingly **** every single guy who came up over.

Im sure Haliburton had a blast. Went a few years ago with Rulzzz and MJ4Cy and I would consider Raw a must see live event before you die. ****** performances but hell of an atmosphere

KHoing07

Jun 20, 2018

Also Smackdown was on FS1 and not Fox. It always does much lower on FS1 so it's not as big of a win as AEW wants to think it is.

• Winner
Reactions: xboxfever

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron