Handicap Season Tickets - Football

Allikat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2018
Last year we had season tickets with another couple. One member of our party is severely handicapped but found a way to wait for golf carts to get to our section and get assistance to get to our seats. It was rough to get to the seats.

A couple questions:

How do the ADA seats work? If, for example, you could get tickets in section 12 with your regular allotment, do you buy seats somewhere in section 12 and then they put you in the ADA section near section 12 once you call the ticket office OR are the ADA tickets treated separately and you bid for them when you turn comes up? (Our section does have ADA seating at the top so in theory would we renew our tickets and hope they can fit us above our section, or do I start from scratch?)

Is there a limit to how many people can sit with the ADA needy individual? Only one of our four is handicapped, but whether sitting next to spouses or friends, some of the fun of the game is sitting together. We would be okay with the HC person+1, the HC person alone would not be cool.

Allikat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2018
HC+1. Contact TO.
HC+1 works.

Contact TO before or after selecting/renewing seats?

(I have already reached out and was waiting for a reply - nothing yet and hence the reason for posting the question).

• Agree
Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
HC+1 works.

Contact TO before or after selecting/renewing seats?

(I have already reached out and was waiting for a reply - nothing yet and hence the reason for posting the question).
When you renew (deadline March 3rd) your tickets you will be able to request a seat change. Ticket office will review the request and try to accomodate. If they cant you can request a refund.

I called the office today and discussed as I have a similiar situation.

Help Support Us

Become a patron