Have others received there Cyber Monday Baylor tickets yet?

flycy

Jul 17, 2008
Crescent, IA
I bought tickets for this game via the Cyber Monday special but don't have them or see them on my account. I can see the charge on my credit card so I know the transaction went through. Ticket office is closed until next year, except for the hour before the game so they are of no help at this point. Have others received their tickets that purchased them through this special yet or will they be delivered tomorrow? I know back when I did the mobile football tickets you didn't get them until the day prior.

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
I bought tickets for this game via the Cyber Monday special but don't have them or see them on my account. I can see the charge on my credit card so I know the transaction went through. Ticket office is closed until next year, except for the hour before the game so they are of no help at this point. Have others received their tickets that purchased them through this special yet or will they be delivered tomorrow? I know back when I did the mobile football tickets you didn't get them until the day prior.
Try signing in directly at ticketmaster instead of cyclones.com
Our Jr cyclone club tickets for the break games ended up there instead

Help Support Us

Become a patron