Have you ever seen the Big 12 conference this tough?

blood94

May 10, 2010
I knew that adding the new teams in this year schedule would prove to be challenging but never in my wildest dreams did i think that it would produce games like we have had so far this year in the conference.

I didn't think that BYU would be as good as they are. I mean looking right now there are 11 teams in the standings that have 14 plus wins. The leaders of the conference already have 3 loses . I mean i love the balance of the conference, it makes for great games night in and night out .

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
I knew that adding the new teams in this year schedule would prove to be challenging but never in my wildest dreams did i think that it would produce games like we have had so far this year in the conference.

I didn't think that BYU would be as good as they are. I mean looking right now there are 11 teams in the standings that have 14 plus wins. The leaders of the conference already have 3 loses . I mean i love the balance of the conference, it makes for great games night in and night out .

Anyone else have any thoughts?
The Big 12? No. The Big 8? Maybe? In 1988, the Big 8 had three teams (KU, KSU and OU) in the Elite 8, two in the final four (KU and OU) and two in the championship game (KU and OU).