Hello Cyclones

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I would normally welcome fans of all kind, it's just that you're a Kansas fan and that puts you on my hated enemy list:wink:

Hope you enjoy your stay though:smile:

tigershoops31

Apr 13, 2006
Ames
Just stopping by to solicit a vote for the Kansas men's basketball team in the ESPY awards ...

Your support would be greatly appreciated!

ESPYS 2008

Now you've done it...awakened the sleeping voting giant that is CF. Unite my brethren and lets start the tide rolling for the Lady Vols triumph as "Best Team of 2008"! :yes:

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
If, during regulation, Memphis would have made a 3 pointer during a dead ball yet still have it count would KU be on this list? If you can honestly answer "yes" I'll vote for you.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Just stopping by to solicit a vote for the Kansas men's basketball team in the ESPY awards ...

ESPYS 2008

fail.jpg

Kidding (somewhat). KU basketball, anything K-State, Husker football, and anything Iowa I just can't vote for. :wink:

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Apparently someone forgot to inform him that KU is one of our biggest rivals in BB that most people are not too fond of for various reasons...

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
Now come on they did get the Big XII the championship..... just saying that should be worth something.

shildreth

Mar 28, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
Apparently someone forgot to inform him that KU is one of our biggest rivals in BB that most people are not too fond of for various reasons...

Unfortunately it is not looked at as a rivalry to KU. They have other teams before us IE Mizzou and K State. We probably finish 3rd in line.

tigershoops31

Apr 13, 2006
Ames
I think we'd have to give them some competition before we moved up to 3rd.

Before the last 4 years this could have been rephrased as "they'd have to beat us once in a while before we'd consider them a rival" (at least over that 5 game run)

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Unfortunately it is not looked at as a rivalry to KU. They have other teams before us IE Mizzou and K State. We probably finish 3rd in line.

I realize that but to ISU I think that KU is considered our #1 rival in basketball. Mizzou would probably be #2 then Colorado #3 because of the Harrison boy's antics.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO

ESPYS 2008

Here at CF we pretty much own the world in poll voting. You may recall a mascot poll not to long ago, in which we had no business winning. Well, we did - in astounding fashion. People stayed up many late nights to succeed. We even avenged a NCAA tournament loss to MSU - the Spartans being one of our victims along the way to our title.

We pretty much rule.

So, if you want our vote (aka, don't want a WBB team taking the title over your Jayhawks), you're gonna need to offer us something better than a "your support would be greatly appreciated".

CycloneWarrior

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 10, 2008
Urbandale,Ia
I hate Kansas more than I hate Iowa. I'm going to vote against Kansas just because you asked.

Last edited by a moderator:

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Some of you sound like Hawkeyes. Grow up. Kansas had an amazing team last year, like it or not. This guest said nothing derogatory to us and was just asking for a fellow Big 12 team's help.

ornryactor

Jun 3, 2006
Ames
Incidentally, "sevenyearhawk" was probably a bad choice of username when asking a favor of this particular fanbase... I know UK is the Jayhawks, but still.

That said, there's no reason to act like a moron, which is what a lot of you folks are doing. The OP was just asking for help based on our Big XII brotherhood (and CF's stellar track record in online voting).

Sep 28, 2007
Norman, OK
At the risk of having my clone card revoked, KU will get my vote. You earned it by pounding the snot out of Callahan's Huskers and I will allow those credits to be used by the basketball team.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron