Homicide at Arrowhead Stadium

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
Not really surprised. I went to the Raiders-Chiefs game there in 2009 (when both teams were terrible) and got treated like absolute garbage because I was wearing a Raiders jersey. I was minding my own business with a group of my friends who were all Chiefs fans and still had food/beer thrown at me and a full beer dumped on me in the stadium.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
According to one of the commenters in the linked article a father and son went out to their car and found someone stealing stuff. They confronted the person and the dad ended up dead. Not related to the game. consider source and take it FWIW.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Not really surprised. I went to the Raiders-Chiefs game there in 2009 (when both teams were terrible) and got treated like absolute garbage because I was wearing a Raiders jersey. I was minding my own business with a group of my friends who were all Chiefs fans and still had food/beer thrown at me and a full beer dumped on me in the stadium.
I was really upset about this until I got to the part where you were wearing a Raiders jersey.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
What a wonderful way to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of Belcher killing himself in the same parking lots.... dammit fans...

azepp

Dec 9, 2009
Ankeny
And here come the boners making jokes about someone getting killed.

Edit: Too late.

StormnClone58

Jan 24, 2008
West Des Moines

Not alot has changed ... Went to the game this year, wearing a raiders shirt, and was heckled all day, including a beer thrown in my direction ... Minded my own business the whole game and was trying to enjoy it with my son ... Will never go back ... Stay classy chief fans

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
I wore my Packers gear to the game at Arrowhead 2 years ago and had a great time. All the fans seemed pretty friendly to me. I highly doubt the death was over the game today.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
I'm not condoning what the thief did but you really think that since he was stealing he should be killed?

Not saying he should be executed on the spot, but if he happens to die during the commission of a crime, well.....one less piece of **** this society will have to take care of.

CYme

Dec 6, 2011
Pella, IA
I'm not condoning what the thief did but you really think that since he was stealing he should be killed?

If he tried to fight the owners of the vehicle after he was found? I have no problem with it. Until we know the factswe should hold judgement