How often do you think about the Roman Empire?

How often do you think about the Roman Empire?

• Every day

• Weekly

• Monthly

• I don't think about them at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mar 21, 2021
Probably once a day or so on average. Enjoy history. Read a lot. Been to Rome. Enjoyed a bit of romance long ago (she was Serbian, I think) on an overnight train to Rome with a beautiful moon hanging over the passing countryside...

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
I said monthly, but it's probably once every couple months. I watch youtube videos on history from time to time and the Roman empire comes up somewhat frequently.

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
Monthly but maybe more. I enjoy history.

Lot of lessons to be learned from the Romans, smart things they did, mistakes they made.

wenkeej

Dec 28, 2015
Cambridge
Does watching a YouTube video about the Roman Empire count as thinking about the Roman Empire?

I took the question as how often do you, sitting at your computer or watching football, suddenly have thoughts about the Roman Empire. If you are sitting there and a question or thought about the Roman Empire comes to mind and steers you to YouTube, yes. If the YouTube algorithm randomly puts a video into your list to watch?

Kind of like the old question "how many times per day do you think about sex".

Reactions: 2122

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Saw this making the rounds on Twitter. Apparently it's somewhat normal for dudes to just always be thinking about the Roman Empire? Who knew?

What say you, Fanatics?

What the husband in the tweet didn't say was the reason he thinks about the RE so often is that it is his go to distraction so he doesn't get too excited too early during play time.

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
However, I did not know that the Empire's pronouns were "they/them".

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron