Hundreds of Beavers

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I hate to derail the thread, but where can one find this movie?
:jlh:
I think it might only be rentable on Amazon or Apple right now. Other, less upstanding methods of viewership, may be available as well.

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
Anyone else see this yet?

I just got done watching with my kids. One of the strangest movies I've seen, while still being absolutely worth watching. I'm not sure I've ever heard my 9 year old son laugh longer or louder. I'm not even sure it's a kids movie, though.

It's sort of a live action, black and white, feature length, Looney Tunes, silent movie, but that's only scratching the surface. It really has to be seen to understand.

Sounds like a vintage “educational” film.;)

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Angry Beavers were on Nickelodeon for 5 seasons.

111.gif

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Fun Fact: The reference to a woman's beaver started back in the 1800's when prostitutes used to shave to prevent crabs and lice, but would wear a beaver fur "wig or merkin" to make it look like they had pubes.

Nowadays, women are known to "vajazzle" theirs.
They are?

mramseyISU

Nov 8, 2006
Waterloo, IA
Fun Fact: The reference to a woman's beaver started back in the 1800's when prostitutes used to shave to prevent crabs and lice, but would wear a beaver fur "wig or merkin" to make it look like they had pubes.

The word "merkin" might be the one word in the english language I can never look at without at least smirking at it.

• Haha
Reactions: cycloner29

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006

You and I love the same type of useless but inappropriate facts. During dinner the other night, looked up penis lengths. Did you know that the longest measured penis was 13.5" or Ecuador has the shortest average penis length?

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
You and I love the same type of useless but inappropriate facts. During dinner the other night, looked up penis lengths. Did you know that the longest measured penis was 13.5" or Ecuador has the shortest average penis length?
I have a friend from Ecuador. I suppose that I better mention this to him just to prove my American superiority.

• Haha
  • Funny
Reactions: Jer and NWICY

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
Dude.

Taking you at your word, I just popped the six bucks to watch it on Prime.

Outstanding.

Innovative, imaginative, hilarious, a one-of-a-kind work to date.

Sensational slapstick, and unexpectedly comedic. I laughed all the way through.

Loony-Tunes-worthy.

Thank you.

HOB+4.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: Mr Janny

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Dude.

Taking you at your word, I just popped the six bucks to watch it on Prime.

Outstanding.

Innovative, imaginative, hilarious, a one-of-a-kind work to date.

Sensational slapstick, and unexpectedly comedic. I laughed all the way through.

Loony-Tunes-worthy.

Thank you.

View attachment 127768
Awesome! Super glad you enjoyed it. It's really hard to describe exactly what it is. It feels like something that I'd find on Adult Swim, late at night, coming home from the bar.

Reactions: pourcyne

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
Awesome! Super glad you enjoyed it. It's really hard to describe exactly what it is. It feels like something that I'd find on Adult Swim, late at night, coming home from the bar.

Strong Scandi/European vibes, but no, it's straight outa Wisconsin.

Reactions: Mr Janny