I Come in Peace

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Hi Everyone! I'm a Pitt/Miss St fan and wanted to come here and talk about our upcoming matchup. Our fan base is really excited to be in the tournament and think we can go very far this year. Our coach Chris Jans/Jeff Capel has done an incredible job with the team this year and have installed an offense/defense that most teams are not used to facing.

We also have (insert player X name here) who is one of the most dominant matchup problems in the (insert conference here). Additionally, (insert player Y name here) is projected as a lottery pick and is a deadly 3-point shooter. Our point guard (insert player Z here) is also one of the best freshmen in the (insert conference name here) and can handle defensive pressure easily.

I don't think you've ever faced anything like what we have. I don't know anything (at all) about Iowa State other than you are very good offensively under coach Hoiberg, but bad defensively and rebounding. Unfortunately, that won't fare well against our top (insert Kenpom, NET, RPI, BPI, Sagarin - whatever favors their team).

Thanks for welcoming me and looking forward to the great banter with Iowa State fans!

Some people this week. Probably.

What other kind of things do we always hear from opposing fans when they come here? I tried to mention as many as I could remember So many of the same things year after year.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Hi Everyone! I'm a Pitt/Miss St fan and wanted to come here and talk about our upcoming matchup. Our fan base is really excited to be in the tournament and think we can go very far this year. Our coach Chris Jans/Jeff Capel has done an incredible job with the team this year and have installed an offense/defense that most teams are not used to facing.

We also have (insert player X name here) who is one of the most dominant matchup problems in the (insert conference here). Additionally, (insert player Y name here) is projected as a lottery pick and is a deadly 3-point shooter. Our point guard (insert player Z here) is also one of the best freshmen in the (insert conference name here) and can handle defensive pressure easily.

I don't think you've ever faced anything like what we have. I don't know anything (at all) about Iowa State other than you are very good offensively under coach Hoiberg, but bad defensively and rebounding. Unfortunately, that won't fare well against our top (insert Kenpom, NET, RPI, BPI, Sagarin - whatever favors their team).

Thanks for welcoming me and looking forward to the great banter with Iowa State fans!

Some people this week. Probably.

What other kind of things do we always hear from opposing fans when they come here? I tried to mention as many as I could remember So many of the same things year after year.
Are they Tuff as Rain?

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
The rare Pitt/Mississippi State fan.
JqYTmjn.gif

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron