I don't get it...

Oldgeezer

Mar 18, 2006
Waukon, Iowa
The fact of the matter is, the starters were not in the game even if they were on the floor. I think I counted a half dozen times in the first half when there were 3-4 red jersies under the basket vs. 1 white jersey, and the white jersey came away with the rebound every time. The "starters" were not defending or hustling after loose balls. What better way to send them a message than sit them all down in favor of the bench? GMac's tour at ISU involves more than this game, and he is coaching while you guys "don't get it."

muleboy09

Jan 14, 2007
I'm not off the bandwagon, but we have to face facts, this team is not good. Roby from Colorado was taking Clark to school and the other guys that guarded him that night( Dunson, Currie) at least played him even. Sometimes you have to let the starters see the 2nd team busting their ace. Let them see Corey Johnson mixing it up and Caesar and Currie holding their own against a poor starting five to remind the starters that let should have been killing Colorado and playing Kansas within at least 20 points.

scubapohl1

Jun 1, 2006
Panama City Beach, FL
I, for one, am happy with a .500 record considering everything that happened last year. Of course, I'd have loved to see us pull off a few more but around .500 was about what I expected.

At lease it isn't as bad as last year when we had a team coming off an NCAA 2nd round effort only to go .500 with all that "talent" we had.:baffled5wh:

muleboy09

Jan 14, 2007
That is a good point and I will agree with it. This team also pulled off some wins that shouldn't have and that was something down the stretch last year that wasn't done. The 2nd halves of games last year with the turnovers, the missed free throws and the total lack of any basketball strategy was alot more frustrating than this year's season.