I'm tired of hearing about the great Matt Campbell

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
To be honest with you, your spelling needs to get better. You're not being the best version of yourself. I kind, I kid.

I love Campbell and what he has done at ISU so far, and I think he will take this team even further, but I don't really like listening to him talk sometimes. He needs to hold the players accountable when they play a bad game rather than saying that it's on him. And maybe he does behind closed doors, I don't know. We are so close to being a great program but we have to start beating Iowa, winning the close games and playing more disciplined.

I think we will finally see a good amount of ISU kids go into the NFL and that will increase the recruiting even more.

I'm just waking up so if this post makes no sense, tough titty.

you need to realize what he tells the media is different then what he tells the team in private.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
To be honest with you, your spelling needs to get better. You're not being the best version of yourself. I kind, I kid.

I love Campbell and what he has done at ISU so far, and I think he will take this team even further, but I don't really like listening to him talk sometimes. He needs to hold the players accountable when they play a bad game rather than saying that it's on him. And maybe he does behind closed doors, I don't know. We are so close to being a great program but we have to start beating Iowa, winning the close games and playing more disciplined.

I think we will finally see a good amount of ISU kids go into the NFL and that will increase the recruiting even more.

I'm just waking up so if this post makes no sense, tough titty.
Love Campbell but I never listen to his interviews. He has the same interview every time.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Although he's started to show his emotions the last two weeks so he must be uber pissed in the locker room.
I imagine he’s doubly pissed after whatever he said in the locker room at half had seemingly no effect on effort

DSM2000

Nov 29, 2019
Its much easier to get a program from 2-5 wins annually to 6-8 wins, campbell has done a great job at this so far

but we are seeing how hard it is to get a program from 6-7 wins to 8-10 wins consistently in a major conference in a state with lacking resources and at a huge disadvantage. Wisconsin is the only team that’s figured out how to win 10+ games annually in the modern era that isn’t in a talent rich recruiting area, but even then they don’t have another major conference in school state to compete with. Iowa is right below them with consistent 8-9 win seasons with occasional 10+ win season. It’s damn hard and we will see if campbell can make that next jump.

Last edited: