Iowa Beat Writers

houjix

Jul 21, 2021
This is the same idiot that packed for 11 days in a carryone bag. The guy is cheap. Want's to talk big things about Iowa sports, send out sympathy and prayer tweets, but doesn't want to spend $35 to check a bag for an eleven day trip. If I was an Iowa player or coach and he was in the media, I would have laughingly called him out for, "Hey Chad, long night? Why are you wearing the same clothes as yesterday?" Wonder if he and Ickyholt share a one bedroom apartment to save money." These two need done to them like a lot of the commercials during the game, shot into the sun.
Like, I don't even care if he does these things, but when you feel the need to use Twitter as your stream of consciousness, you're just inviting ridicule. For goodness sake, just start a journal.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
"Caitlin's Legacy" needs to become a thing in Twitter. Tag Chad L. every time
I saw a guy trying to drag a big stone block down the road today. Then he made this round, wooden thing he called a "wheel." #Caitlin'sLegacy

Reactions: rosshm16

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I was hanging out at the battle of Agincourt, recently, noticing the French army's superior numbers. But then those plucky Brits won the day with their longbows. #Caitlin'sLegacy

Reactions: rosshm16

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I saw a guy trying to drag a big stone block down the road today. Then he made this round, wooden thing he called a "wheel." #Caitlin'sLegacy
I saw a fatherless orphan child looking up at the eclipse, clearly straining her young, fragile eyes. Just then, a middle-aged man came running out of his house, across at least 15 yards of freshly de-thatched grass to the neighbor's house where the child was standing with a brand new pair of eclipse safety glasses and gave them to the young girl. "Thank you" is all the girl could muster to her hero. #CaitlynsLegacy

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
We were in a major drought for a year, it started raining heavy the last couple weeks and now we have standing water puddles. She gave us rain #Caitlinslegacy.

Reactions: NWICY and cytor

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Speaking of sky…….I heard God himself wanted to show his admiration for CC so he is going to black out the sun during the middle of the day for a time tomorrow.
Is this related to the odd glasses you can find at Casey’s stores?
Now that CC is leaving the state, what are the odds that Murph starts gushing over Audi Crooks?
I expected KXnO to be wall to wall Clark at least today and tomorrow, but just heard Miller and Condon talking about the WNBA draft a week from today. So it probably carries through next week too.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Is this related to the odd glasses you can find at Casey’s stores?

I expected KXnO to be wall to wall Clark at least today and tomorrow, but just heard Miller and Condon talking about the WNBA draft a week from today. So it probably carries through next week too.
I'm sure advertisers are super excited about a weeks worth of coverage about an event a dozen people will watch.

Help Support Us

Become a patron