Iowa Beat Writers

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
I'll take "Things you say if you don't have a family" for $200, Alex. What a putz. If it really was a family of little kids, I bet the parents were just getting a drink for themselves and they were out in 5 minutes. Probably the one thing the parents did for themselves all day vs the rest of the day dedicated to the kids.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I'll take "Things you say if you don't have a family" for $200, Alex. What a putz. If it really was a family of little kids, I bet the parents were just getting a drink for themselves and they were out in 5 minutes. Probably the one thing the parents did for themselves all day vs the rest of the day dedicated to the kids.
He’s probably an incel

• Optimistic
Reactions: WartburgClone

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023
I have something important to do (study/work) that requires a lot of focus. I think I'll voluntarily go to a place that's likely to be crowded and loud, and then complain about it being crowded and loud.

What a toolbag.
To each their own but I’ve never understood that. Going to a public place to work/study/job interview in a public place that will have distractions.

And then to complain about said distractions…..

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
To each their own but I’ve never understood that. Going to a public place to work/study/job interview in a public place that will have distractions.

And then to complain about said distractions…..
I worked a ton of crap jobs in college. The only time this made sense to me was students cramming at Perkins late at night with the bottomless pot of coffee and the large tables.

Reactions: NWICY and CyNews