Iowa State Cyclones vs Miss St or Pitt- Fri. 2:10 central, TRU TV

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Who are the geniuses making the times? So Sacramento starts at 10:50 local time and Des Moines doesn't start until 1? Wtf sense does that make.

what does it matter? They don't care about the local game times. It's all about TV. And really what is the difference between an 11 start and a 1 start?

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
what does it matter? They don't care about the local game times. It's all about TV. And really what is the difference between an 11 start and a 1 start?
It matters because I'm going to the games and don't want to be sitting around at midnight watching Penn St-A&M while the Sacramento region has finished at 9 local time.

It makes absolutely no sense to have a west coast site starting 2.5 hours earlier than a Midwest site.

• Dumb
Reactions: isufbcurt

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
I took the day off because of St Paddys day and was planning on the parade but with the forecasted weather I may say the hell with that anyway.

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
So unfortunately, I’ve been driving for the last few hours, just wondering what’s the general consensus? Is everyone pretty happy about this draw? At a quick glance. It doesn’t look too bad at all to me, I think there’s a decent chance, Xavier may lose their first round game.

Reactions: NoCreativity

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
So unfortunately, I’ve been driving for the last few hours, just wondering what’s the general consensus? Is everyone pretty happy about this draw? At a quick glance. It doesn’t look too bad at all to me, I think there’s a decent chance, Xavier may lose their first round game.
I’m feeling okay about it. Don’t hate the draw.

Mississippi St and us would be a slog because we’re both top 10 defensive teams but their way worse on offense.

Pitt is just the opposite but feel like we’d ne able to stop them.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
I would much rather face Pitt than Miss State. I’m worried Miss State is a lot like Oklahoma State, athletic, poor offensively, but one of best teams defensively in country. Pitt I wouldn’t worry much about. Xavier would be beatable in next round.

ZRF

Jan 3, 2015
Huh?

Huh?

Huh?

Draw can specifically refer to the first round game or to the the bracket in general. Part of the reason I wanted a 6 seed before the selections is that I felt many of the two and 3 seeds were better matchups than some of the 4s save for Texas. First two rounds are fine, but I would have preferred all of the other twos over Texas, which is a tough matchup. We have to take care of business twice for that to matter but I thought we had a chance to get to an Elite 8 if we played well with the right matchups. I just don't think we can beat Texas right now without them mentally giving up like they did in in our home game (after the first 10 minutes where they looked really really good).

Reactions: isutrevman

AllInForISU

Nov 24, 2012
It matters because I'm going to the games and don't want to be sitting around at midnight watching Penn St-A&M while the Sacramento region has finished at 9 local time.

It makes absolutely no sense to have a west coast site starting 2.5 hours earlier than a Midwest site.

Send an email to the NCAA. I’m sure they will get right on it.