Iowa State vs SDSU Thursday at 6:35pm TruTV

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Curious where the pregame rally will happen. I have all session passes and plan to go to the 1st session but will definitely leave it early to head to that once it's announced time and place

Reactions: agentbear
Nov 26, 2022
Wish it would've been the later evening game. My daughter has opening night of her play Thursday at 7 PM EDT. I'm hoping the 3 hour free preview on ncaa.com March Madness TV offers an on-demand replay of the game or I'm skunked.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Wish it would've been the later evening game. My daughter has opening night of her play Thursday at 7 PM EDT. I'm hoping the 3 hour free preview on ncaa.com March Madness TV offers an on-demand replay of the game or I'm skunked.
Perfect time slot, I work 5:30-5:30 Thursday and Friday.

TheCampanile

Jan 23, 2010
I can understand, but for the team, I love that we get the prime slot and Drake/WSU can play late into the evening and get less rest.

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
Tru Tv as well, both sessions in Omaha draws Tru Tv. Iowa State and Illinois both won their respective conference tournaments and get Tru TV. Makes no sense at all.
In this day and age of streaming, it really doesn’t matter which station it is on. Heck, many people will be using the multiview from YTTV

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
I’m just glad we didn’t get the first game of the first day. That seems to be when all the upsets happen.