Is it Possible?

outcydethebox

Aug 27, 2009
I know for a fact that their are alot of freebies floating around. A friend of mine's company was just given 500 tix to give to their clients.

That happens with anything. I have gone to multiple concerts because of corporate ticket allotments. That differs greatly from general public sales discounts, especially of that magnitude.

outcydethebox

Aug 27, 2009
Just to clarify Hen House has 4 dollars off at the American Royal. Apple Market, Price Chopper, Hyvee, and Sunfresh are all doing nothing of the sort. Price Chopper does promote tailgating, and college football by displaying Truman, Jay, and Willie in their ads and on their commercials.

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
Just to clarify Hen House has 4 dollars off at the American Royal. Apple Market, Price Chopper, Hyvee, and Sunfresh are all doing nothing of the sort. Price Chopper does promote tailgating, and college football by displaying Truman, Jay, and Willie in their ads and on their commercials.

Arg, I hate those price chopper commercials.

So, I think it is safe to say based on the feedback from numerous KC residents on the board that there is certainly not a big fire sale going on down here for ISU KSU tickets.

outcydethebox

Aug 27, 2009
Those commercials are terrible.

I wasn't trying to be a witch to anyone for commenting on the falsehood of that "sale", I just know that like me, you all payed for your tickets. I wanted to let everyone be aware that no one was getting the upper hand in this area now.

jahfg

Apr 19, 2006
Ames
Those commercials are terrible.

I wasn't trying to be a witch to anyone for commenting on the falsehood of that "sale", I just know that like me, you all payed for your tickets. I wanted to let everyone be aware that no one was getting the upper hand in this area now.

Wait, so Tornado man was just spewing unsubstantiated crap? Get out of here.:jimlad:

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
I really would like to see 40 K fans at the game.

But im guessing 18 K KSU fans, 10-12 K ISU Fans, 8 K random fans

Jnecker4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2006
Ankeny, IA
But im guessing 18 K KSU fans, 10-12 K ISU Fans, 8 K random fans[/QUOTE]

On Matt and Miller today they have heard from sources of 35k to 60K expected for the game. The 60k figure was from Arrowhead Stadium Ticket office today if I heard him correctly. Also, I had heard that the athletic departments, which only had till May 1st to sell tickets before it got handed to ticketmaster sold the following. ISU 11k, KSU 9k. So the pre sale I will call it was 20k tickets sold thru each athletic department. I think the estimate of 10-12k Cyclones fans will be well surpassed. Also, most people I know forgot to order from ISU and Went thru Ticketmaster, I also know quite a few who have not gotten tickets yet, so I thin the truth lies somewhere between the those two numbers, say 53K. ALso if you look on ticketmaster the Lower and Club Sections are full sideline to sideline, and the upper sections are about the same.

Clone1450

Dec 30, 2008
Kansas City
I heard on 810 sports radio out of KC last night that they thought 40,000 tickets have been sold and they were expecting another 10,000 "walk-up" ticket sales. I don't have any support for that, it's just what I heard, and they may or may not have support for those numbers either. I know lots of ppl here in KC with no tickets yet that will be going. Checked out Craigslist and there aren't many tickets for sale on there, don't know if that is good or bad. There is lots going on in KC that weekend (NASCAR, American Royal, Miley Cyrus concert) so who knows what non KSU/ISU ppl will decide to do.

No matter what the turn-out total is I guarantee more ISU fans than K-State fans! I also guarantee a good time for all who attend!