ISUclones33, what the hell is going on here?????

A-town Cy

Aug 4, 2006
Huxley
I'm thinking ripvdub as head coach since he's still undefeated (barring title game Saturday) in our PS3 league, tim_redd as the defensive coordinator, and d4nim4l as the offensive coordinator. rworkman, I got nothing. :mask:

UGHH....I wish I could be back in that league! stupid servers!

akellar

Nov 28, 2008
Stuart, IA
Originally Posted by Wesley
That is why JP had to snnounce what he did.

Sedrick, Bo williams, Darks and Tiller per another thread. A little tough to swallow. Like ordering off a menu.
Williams has already transferred once. He's not going anywhere unless he wants to burn a year of eligibility.
This is why multiple threads on the same subject get all messed up. If you go back and read the original post you will see that the poster was joking. With as many rumors as there already are, we should probably make sure we aren't quoting jokes as facts.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
jigsaw-431x300.jpg

mustache-_0002_ron-burgandy.jpg

better?

Which avatar will you choose? The joker might be the best.

Last edited:

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
This is why multiple threads on the same subject get all messed up. If you go back and read the original post you will see that the poster was joking. With as many rumors as there already are, we should probably make sure we aren't quoting jokes as facts.

People whine like little babies when they can't post as many threads as they want and stuff gets merged.

Well, this is what happens when the mods try to accommodate that and are not merging as often.