JTS construction webcam?

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
Walking into the stadium at field-level is very surreal. Went through the other day and was in awe. I thought that these photos were good enough, then I drove by and was amazed at the stance of the stadium. Then I drove by the North end and thought I had a feel for the new stadium, nope. When I entered it was just like entering a new stadium I've never been to, but then my mind recognized my seat and the pressbox, etc. It was just surreal, that's all I can say.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Good look of the outside view of SEZ:

CN6ZWF3UcAAkwQO.jpg

Fantastic. And those thin red stripe lights look great. Cannot wait til Saturday.

Haverhill

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 4, 2009
Ames
www.twitter.com
Walking into the stadium at field-level is very surreal. Went through the other day and was in awe. I thought that these photos were good enough, then I drove by and was amazed at the stance of the stadium. Then I drove by the North end and thought I had a feel for the new stadium, nope. When I entered it was just like entering a new stadium I've never been to, but then my mind recognized my seat and the pressbox, etc. It was just surreal, that's all I can say.

Depth perception will be affected quite a bit, and I'm sure everything will sound a bit different too. I hope the band gets some extra practice inside the stadium so they can adjust to the new surroundings and acoustics.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I won't lie. I will not be sleeping tonight in anticipation of the grand opening of the SEZ. I have wanted this and dreamed of this for a long time. Standing on the sidelines during my football years I only could dream of what the SEZ would look and feel like and now having it complete I will be like a little kid waking up on Xmas morning.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
I won't lie. I will not be sleeping tonight in anticipation of the grand opening of the SEZ. I have wanted this and dreamed of this for a long time. Standing on the sidelines during my football years I only could dream of what the SEZ would look and feel like and now having it complete I will be like a little kid waking up on Xmas morning.

Tell me about it. The last time I was on that turf was Colorado in 1991, freezing my *** off in a blizzard. My memories of the stadium are either 120 degree turf or zero degree turf. It's going to be sweet and I can't wait until I get in to see a game. Thinking late in the season this year, after daughter's volleyball and fall softball seasons are over.

TruClone

Mar 25, 2009
Quad Cities

It doesn't exist until I actually see it.

Chitowncy

SuperFanatic
Jan 14, 2009
Ames
Do we have any idea what type of flags will be on the two end/taller flag poles? My guess would be American Flags but maybe that doesn't make much sense..

Maybe the Stars and Stripes and the State of Iowa flag?

CY05O

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 8, 2015
Do we have any idea what type of flags will be on the two end/taller flag poles? My guess would be American Flags but maybe that doesn't make much sense..
Cardinal and gold "W" after we win

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I'm going to stop by and try to take a look from the inside this afternoon.

FarmClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 3, 2009
I think it will be a XII flag and an I State flag to match the scoreboard.

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
So
attachment.php
... I'm in San Juan, PR at El Conquistador Resort. I drop my dumb *** on a beach chair and save the four adjacent ones for the rest of my group and I hear the lady from the chair beside "is that person wearing an ISU shirt?" So I ask if they're Iowa State fans. "No, Halkeye fans. But we're from Iowa and he owns a business in Ames." It turns out the guy beside me is Jeremy Feldman who's company did the pump station for the SEZ. Nice guy, in spite of being Halkeye fans. He was bummed "they" didn't give him SEZ tix after the project, but I pointed and laughed at him for that. We talked about the webcam and it turns out his last vacation he used the webcam to ridicule his workers for not working on the project. He's in PR at a NUKO convention to receive an award for the SEZ project timeline tonight.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 641

Help Support Us

Become a patron