JTS Improvements - Want More

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
It's pretty dumb the opponents semi can probably be seen from the field. But whatever

Yeah their team and fans can be too. The front side that is normally blank is super small in the grand scheme of the whole stadium. Actually I’m assuming the truck is still in front, making you look even more stupid.

Bestaluckcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 25, 2009
We could start a new tradition where every Friday night before a game we have a pep rally and paint the visible part of our opponents truck cardinal and gold. Do it in water colors and they could run through a truck wash after the game

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
MOBILE TICKETS & PARKING

Mobile tickets and parking passes can be accessed via the free ISU Cyclones App (Apple | Google Play) or online using Cyclones Athletic Account. Please click here for step-by-step instructions, or watch this video.

We strongly recommend the following important tips:

• Add your ticket(s) to your phone’s digital wallet in advance to avoid slow or weak Wi-Fi or cellular signals at the game.
  • Make sure you have a full battery charge before you head to the stadium.
  • If you are attending with guests and will not be entering the stadium together, you must transfer (forward) each person their own ticket in advance.
  • If you transfer your tickets to another person any previously accessed barcodes (printed or on your phone) are voided.
  • Printed tickets are still valid for entry in 2021.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
No, they actually said it was easier to scan ours when we walked in last week, already printed mine off for tomorrow.

Thanks for the clarification. I had printed mine off for tomorrow also, just wanted to make sure I wasn't creating a problem for myself.

Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Guess Im screwed because ISU sent me paper tickets for the UNLV game.
I would think you would be fine, the email we received from UNLV said this: Just a reminder, Mobile tickets must be scanned on a mobile device at the gates (no print-at-home tickets will be permitted)

Since your were not printed "at home" I would think you are good.

I would like to throw out a thank you to Rachel from UNLV in the group sales department, she called me today at work, and just wanted to make sure that we had received our tickets and everything was alright.

Reactions: NWICY

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
They worked perfect for me. Walked up, scanned, walked in.

Everything I had read from the AD sounded like I should be able to print them and the option in my account was to print them, but I just wanted to double check. My niece used my tickets last wk.

Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE

Nor'easter

Sep 25, 2016
Yeah their team and fans can be too. The front side that is normally blank is super small in the grand scheme of the whole stadium. Actually I’m assuming the truck is still in front, making you look even more stupid.
Ok dude relax I'm sorry I think seeing the opponents semi in our endzone is silly lol

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Check out this video. It shows a little tour inside SPC. I loved the "BEAT TOE" on one of the video screens at 1:33.

Just a heads up, the webcam is still up:

I watched it last weekend. It was nice to see how foot traffic played out on the new plaza, entrance ramps and concourse.
I was tooling around trying to find a good map of the new Big 12, and found this instead, satellite view of all the (old) big 12 football stadiums from 2007!
Amazing to see the expansion and progress we've made in the last 14 years!

Reactions: quadmann

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I just found this. Big 12 Stadiums as of about 2016..

I have not looked at much of this thread (It's 201 pages!!), but it got me to thinking, I'd like to see a panoramic view of the Jack NOW, 2021, after this new Performance Center addition! Could someone direct me to a good link or two? Thx.

cyclone87

Apr 6, 2011
Ames, IA
Noticed a "Henkel" construction trailer on site of the Pedestrian Bridge project (east of University Ave) and some survey stakes in the ground. Should be starting work soon.

Reactions: beentherebefore

Help Support Us

Become a patron