J'Vonne Hadley (Curtis Jones' cousin) to have zoom meetings with Iowa State & MSU this week

David Freshman1982

Sep 14, 2022
If he is anything like his cousin, I hope we get him.

One of the under told stories of this season is the basketball intelligence of Curtis Jones. Whenever he is asked about a specific play in an interview, he is able to describe the entire situation on the court related to that play.
I thought I read that Curtis' long-term aspiration is to get into coaching. I could definitely see that.

clonehenge

Apr 14, 2006
Did he have a broken nose or did he just wear that face mask to be a badass and spread fear into opponents?

View attachment 126756

He broke a bone in his face and then said he wanted to keep wearing it because he kept getting hit in the face.

Two of their tournament games that I watched he got hit in the face pretty hard so he was smart for doing that.

twincyties

Dec 12, 2009
So Watson.

TJ better have a line on two athletics fours if he’s leaving too

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Watching his highlight video he reminds me a little bit of Naz Long. Not sure if he shoots the three like Naz, but they just looked similar. Maybe a little of Chris and Nick Babb as well. He looks good whoever he reminds me of. Hope we land him.

Last edited:

drlove

Mar 20, 2007
I watched Colorado 5 or 6 times this year as a friend of mine has a nephew that plays for them. If memory serves me he is a very good finisher around the rim.
I have season tickets at CU. JH is an interesting player. He does finish around the rim well. He isn’t really big, but can defend bigger players. He also developed a 3 pt shot this year. He won’t get you 30, but he is really solid and dependable. He isn’t a liability on either end.