K-ST,KU,BAYLOR---3 wins?

pthebutcher

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 14, 2006
Portland
Haha. I would love to win the next 3 games. However I find it a bit more likely we don't win another game this season.

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
Winning one of the next 3 games would be sweet!!! Doubling last years win total would be really nice... plus that leaves a game with CU.

swammi

May 10, 2009
Apollo Beach, Florida
I am going to wait and see how we play against K-State before I call KU a winnable game.

KU is a winnable game because of last year's performance. I think our guys will believe they can beat KU because of what we were able to do last year in Ames. I think we should be able to compete against everyone on our schedule except maybe the Bugeaters from Lincoln. After what Houston did to OSU, I think we can compete there also.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
It would be sweet to grab 2 out of those 3. 1 out of those 3 is more likely.

Now wait a second. There have been plenty of people on here who have thought that we would have trouble with Kent State and Army. Newsflash... We didn't even come close to playing our best and we smoked them. That being said I don't think it is out of the question to give Kansas a run for their money. We owe those bastards some payback. :yes:

ericlambi

Mar 24, 2006
not to be a debbie downer but remember that army lost to duke. if washington can beat usc then we can beat any team on our sked on any given day, but three conference wins in a row is a very low probability event in my opinion.

CJDelmonico

Aug 23, 2009
KU is a winnable game because of last year's performance. I think our guys will believe they can beat KU because of what we were able to do last year in Ames. I think we should be able to compete against everyone on our schedule except maybe the Bugeaters from Lincoln. After what Houston did to OSU, I think we can compete there also.

Iowa State is no Houston.

kucyclone

Jan 16, 2008
Seattle
Keep in mind that KU has 2 weeks to prepare for the game. I'm not saying ISU has no chance. But, last season, in Ames, one of ISU's best games coincided with one of KU's worst games, and ISU had to recover a late onside kick to even have a shot to win. In Lawrence, ISU will need to control the ball on the ground and minimize turnovers to have a good shot at this game.

everyyard

Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
I think we have 3 winnable ball games ahead of us. Grant it, we need to win against K-State first and keep making improvements on both side of the ball. But with a little luck and the right bounce of the ball going to the Cyclones, I don't see why we can't win our first 3 conference games and then enjoy a little ESPN Gameday at Nebraska.

Am I crazy and just wishfully thinking of a bliss that won't appear?

As I have said before...if Gameday doesn't come for ISU vs. Nebraska when we are ranked and have the Heisman frontrunner at the time and instead chooses to stay in studio...the likely will never come for this game.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Keep in mind that KU has 2 weeks to prepare for the game. I'm not saying ISU has no chance. But, last season, in Ames, one of ISU's best games coincided with one of KU's worst games, and ISU had to recover a late onside kick to even have a shot to win. In Lawrence, ISU will need to control the ball on the ground and minimize turnovers to have a good shot at this game.

Of course, we've been doing exactly those two things.