Kansas State fans are madder than I have ever seen

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
What a complete clown.

I can’t believe this is even real. Your team is death spiraling, just blew a 25 point lead, should have lost, they are probably in the locker room, and you are in the crowd doing whatever that is. I like that ISU has a serious person as its head coach.

Last edited:

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I can’t believe this is even real. Your team is death spiraling, just blew a 25 point lead, should have lost, they are probably in the locker room, and you are in the crowd doing whatever that is. I like that ISU has a serious person as its head coach.
But then turn around and call out your students because they don't want to come out and watch your team that has lost a half dozen games in a row.

Allikat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2018
But then turn around and call out your students because they don't want to come out and watch your team that has lost a half dozen games in a row.
Any coincidence that the last time he did this the students responded vs. Villanova and the next game is ISU? (He railed on the students in December too). My guess he is STILL steamed about the game in Aames.

How I hope it does not work when then lose the next two ahead of our game and the student (and boosters) decide they are better served by going to Fields of Fiber and Dearborn Dungeons and Dragons than a basketball game. I made the trip to KSU-ISU football this fall - might be worth the trip for BBall.

So tired of Tang blaming others for everything.

clone1990

Apr 14, 2008
Thanks for the clarification. There's been a lot of stuff going on with the K State fans and media and between all the misinformation and deleted tweets it was hard to keep everything straight. Just too many lies and backtracks to keep up with.

Agree 1000% on your last statement.
I know we all want this to go away but apparently KSU fans can't let go. I have lived in the KC area for 34 years and was just on a business conference call today. One of the individuals was complementing our fans for their attendance and friendliness at the Big XII Tourney. A KSU fan on the call said ISU fans aren't nice anymore and basically said it is a fact that some of our fans threw stuff at their bench. I wasn't in the mood and made a few of my own comments and tried to control myself since it was a business call.

Anyway, trust me, they aren't letting this go. I had a KSU fan ask me a couple weeks ago if we are really sure that our fans/team weren't recording their huddles.

Paranoia.....

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I know we all want this to go away but apparently KSU fans can't let go. I have lived in the KC area for 34 years and was just on a business conference call today. One of the individuals was complementing our fans for their attendance and friendliness at the Big XII Tourney. A KSU fan on the call said ISU fans aren't nice anymore and basically said it is a fact that some of our fans threw stuff at their bench. I wasn't in the mood and made a few of my own comments and tried to control myself since it was a business call.

Anyway, trust me, they aren't letting this go. I had a KSU fan ask me a couple weeks ago if we are really sure that our fans/team weren't recording their huddles.

Paranoia.....

That most certainly was not a fair catch signal!! Sound familiar???

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines

Paranoia.....
Business setting???
Best response, when I ****** your mom last night she said Tang's a lying little *****.

IowaSTATCyclone

Dec 4, 2009
All anyone needs to understand about those urbane citizens of Shrew York is that their beloved Judeo Christian High Priestess of the Whine-Tang Clan is currently the leading candidate to replace Juwan Howard at Michigan.

Schools that revere unaccountable moralizing hypocrites while letting them get away with slander and loser culture will reap what they sow. I just wish Tang had a clone so he could punish Michigan with his presence without letting Purple Kansas off the hook.

Let them talk. The more they do, the more people hear how degenerate they are. You do realize this is the school that wouldn't accept George Washington Carver, which is why moved here in the first place. That school has never been on the right side of history and they will never get their facts straight.

HOTDON

Mar 24, 2006
Fort Dodge, IA
All anyone needs to understand about those urbane citizens of Shrew York is that their beloved Judeo Christian High Priestess of the Whine-Tang Clan is currently the leading candidate to replace Juwan Howard at Michigan.

Schools that revere unaccountable moralizing hypocrites while letting them get away with slander and loser culture will reap what they sow. I just wish Tang had a clone so he could punish Michigan with his presence without letting Purple Kansas off the hook.

Let them talk. The more they do, the more people hear how degenerate they are. You do realize this is the school that wouldn't accept George Washington Carver, which is why moved here in the first place. That school has never been on the right side of history and they will never get their facts straight.
Woof. Burn the crops/salt the land vibes there. Given the timing I'm here for it.

Reactions: Acer88 and Peter