KU Game Time Announced

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
I'll be going but am not allowed to wear ISU gear or cheer for ISU as my seats are in the KU staffer's family section. Looks like I'll be wearing KC Royals gear.

• Wow
Reactions: CycoCyclone

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
It will be interesting to see if anybody really wants to sell and drops their prices as the week goes on.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
It will be interesting to see if anybody really wants to sell and drops their prices as the week goes on.

Dude, there are literally 6 tickets available for the game and you have to buy all 6 to get them. There are no tickets to drop prices on. The game is basically sold out.

There is no dropping price. ISU fans like me in the KC area have dictated the market. Sure, there might be some random tickets in the next 2 weeks, but there won't be anything remotely close to cheap.

Reactions: cstrunk

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Dude, there are literally 6 tickets available for the game and you have to buy all 6 to get them. There are no tickets to drop prices on. The game is basically sold out.

There is no dropping price. ISU fans like me in the KC area have dictated the market. Sure, there might be some random tickets in the next 2 weeks, but there won't be anything remotely close to cheap.

To be honest, I was thinking about the Oklahoma State game for which there are more tickets available. However, I'm still holding out hope for the KU game. Hard to believe that no more KU fans will be posting tickets, especially at premium prices or if the weather forecast looks bad. Does any KU fan actually want to see their football team play?

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
To be honest, I was thinking about the Oklahoma State game for which there are more tickets available. However, I'm still holding out hope for the KU game. Hard to believe that no more KU fans will be posting tickets, especially at premium prices or if the weather forecast looks bad. Does any KU fan actually want to see their football team play?

I wouldn't think so. Watching that must be like getting kicked in the balls over and over and knowing that it might never stop.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I wouldn't think so. Watching that must be like getting kicked in the balls over and over and knowing that it might never stop.

A bunch more tickets are available on Stub Hub right now for the KU game. I just bought two for $92 each (including fees). Mine are in Section 9, but I will probably move over to the ISU side once the game starts.

Reactions: Aclone and cstrunk

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
I’m sure the parents of the players will start selling their tickets any day now.

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
I just bought my ticket(s) through KU Athletic Ticket Office.
You can call them directly @ 1.785.864.3141.
Tickets as low as $40.

Choose Option 1 for football season tickets. Very friendly customer service.

Let's fill up Memorial Stadium with Cardinal and Gold!

Let's Go State! Beat the Jayhawks!

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
I just bought my ticket(s) through KU Athletic Ticket Office.
You can call them directly @ 1.785.864.3141.
Tickets as low as $40.

Choose Option 1 for football season tickets. Very friendly customer service.

Let's fill up Memorial Stadium with Cardinal and Gold!

Let's Go State! Beat the Jayhawks!

You can buy single game tickets to this game the week before with a 10k cap on attendance? That is embarrasing.

Had been searching stubhub as didn't think that would be an option... will be making the short drive from KC as always.

Reactions: AlaCyclone