LaChristopher Anyiam to visit

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I did notice that Isaac Virgin is visiting this weekend. Maybe Money Reynolds and he will play some catch, to see who has the better arm. :biggrin:

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Good we need some guys with La in there first name. Christopher was not a good enough name for this family. However LaChristopher is much better. Now if we can recruit a LaMarucs we would be money.

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI
I did notice that Isaac Virgin is visiting this weekend. Maybe Money Reynolds and he will play some catch, to see who has the better arm. :biggrin:
Isaac Virgin is a beast for a QB out of high school....

he's what? 6'4", 235 or somethin! thats a big qb

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Good we need some guys with La in there first name. Christopher was not a good enough name for this family. However LaChristopher is much better. Now if we can recruit a LaMarucs we would be money.

Lamarcus Hicks?!! Or would you like to have 6-2 305 pound OU defensive tackle Demarcus Granger explain to you that his mother named him what she wanted to?

Since he was once the best high school defensive tackle in the country, I would have been overjoyed to have him.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa

Is this needed?

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Isaac Virgin is a beast for a QB out of high school....

he's what? 6'4", 235 or somethin! thats a big qb

There are the obvious Daunte Culpepper comparisons--and he probably could move to another position, as well. Didn't play QB until his senior season, doubtless another "under the radar" type.

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
Remember LaFester Rhodes, as far as I'm cocerned we can't have too many La's.

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
There are the obvious Daunte Culpepper comparisons--and he probably could move to another position, as well. Didn't play QB until his senior season, doubtless another "under the radar" type.

Thing is that Daunte was one of the best QB's in the country his senior high school, only went to UCF becuse Florida and FSU didn't think they could get him into school. Looking at pictures of Virgin, their builds aren't all that similar. Virgin looks like he would put on weight pretty easily. I could see him as a DL.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Looking at pictures of Virgin, their builds aren't all that similar. Virgin looks like he would put on weight pretty easily. I could see him as a DL.

I'm not sure about builds, but I'd like to see some video of Isaac as a quarterback before I move him anywhere. :wink:

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Daunte was cut...and very fast in HS. The guy torched us in three sports...

See, with Austen just a junior next year, Isaac would have every opportunity to get cut...and very fast. Two years of S&C could mean a great deal, one way or another. Assuming I'm not being overly optimistic.