Lanning - National Player of the Week?

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
ESPN guys didn't even give him a helmut sticker---

Game was on Fox against 2 teams not in the Playoff picture, why would ESPN care.

Also, ESPN Sucks outside of live games (and even those suck a lot of times due to ****** commentators.)

• Agree
Reactions: jkclone

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
Game was on Fox against 2 teams not in the Playoff picture, why would ESPN care.

Also, ESPN Sucks outside of live games (and even those suck a lot of times due to ****** commentators.)
I don't even think they showed any highlights of our game.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
I was watching ESPN at around 1 AM last night, can't remember what segment, but Lanning did get some airtime about scoring 5 TD's then.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

Sadly I was checking in during timeouts on some game on ESPN yesterday and as bad as they are, at least the ESPN commentators were better than FSN1.

MartyMcCy

Sep 6, 2011
Lanning didn't even get Big XII Offensive Player of the Week. That was given to Riot Bowl participant Justin Crawford.

Kamari Cotton-Moya was named the Co-Defensive Player of the Week.

http://www.big12sports.com/ViewArti...39&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=211312889&DB_OEM_ID=10410

Kamari Cotton-Moya, Iowa State, S, Jr, Bakersfield, Calif.
· Cotton-Moya played a key role in holding Texas Tech to season lows in points (10) and yards (306) in Iowa State’s win.
· Had two takeaways with an interception and fumble recovery, and caused the fumble he recovered.
· His interception was a pick-six, going 48 yards for ISU’s first defensive touchdown in over two years.
· It was ISU’s first pick-six since 2012.
· Also had six tackles and one tackle-for-loss in the game.

• Creative
Reactions: tolstoy