Marquette at home next year?

DrClone

Jun 13, 2009
Like those matchups for the B12. Even considering the home and away games B12 teams should be favored or have a good chance to win most of these match ups.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Big 12 teams participating:

Baylor
Kansas
Houston
Iowa St.
Kansas St.
TCU
Cincinnati
BYU
Oklahoma St.
West Virgina
Texas Tech

Big 12 teams not participating:

Arizona
Arizona St.
Colorado
UCF
Utah

It looks like the "new guys" from the Pac-12 and the weakest of the four from last year were left off.

I'd still like to see something with the Big Ten.

Using the Torvik preseason rankings would give you this...

Houston / Purdue
Iowa St. / UCLA
Kansas / Michigan St.
Arizona / Indiana
Baylor / Nebraska
Cincinnati / Rutgers
Texas Tech / USC
Kansas St. / Wisconsin
Colorado / Michigan
UCF / Maryland
TCU / Ohio St.
BYU / Oregon
Arizona St. / Iowa
Utah / Northwestern
West Virginia / Illinois
Oklahoma St. / Minnesota

Left out = Penn St. and Washington

HouClone

Sep 3, 2011
Houston
Yeah, not sure why the Big 12 and Big 10 haven't set up a Challenge yet. Comparable team numbers, both Fox. SEC and ACC, both ESPN, set their Challenge up many months ago.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Like those matchups for the B12. Even considering the home and away games B12 teams should be favored or have a good chance to win most of these match ups.
I actually think the Big East wins 6 of these. Five I think I favor the Big East regardless of the betting odds and KU/Creighton a coin flip and giving the nod to Creighton being at home.

UConn
St. John’s
Providence
Creighton
Villanova
Seton Hall

Just a guess because we have zero idea about some of these teams with the transfer situation. But that’s my initial thought.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Yeah, not sure why the Big 12 and Big 10 haven't set up a Challenge yet. Comparable team numbers, both Fox. SEC and ACC, both ESPN, set their Challenge up many months ago.
Well since the Big 12 Big East challenge is ending after this upcoming season, they may very well be in the works

Cardinal2001

Feb 14, 2007
Ames
Big 10 and SEC will schedule matchups, they are the big dogs in the money. We should try the ACC, since they seem to have lots more success in the tournament than anyone else.

I say volunteer to go to UConn. Get some big games under our belt. We need to up the schedule strength, like Kansas does.