Maybe next year

shtball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
I thought this was going to be a big year after one game that’s over. We got our ass handed to us we look like a 1-2 win team.

• Disagree
  • Dumb
Reactions: Cyclad and Cytown12

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
Well...the OL continues to be an issue. Special teams suck. Offense is bad. Honestly this team has not been a whole lot of fun to watch lately.

Last 3 games:
0-3
Outscored an average of 30-13 in those games
Average 270 yards per game in those 3 games.

Dopey

Nov 2, 2009
I'm not buying into the room and gloom. I'm just glad we got to start out with a solid non-conf team. We'll get it together for conference play. Both win and lose some we shouldn't.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I'm not buying into the room and gloom. I'm just glad we got to start out with a solid non-conf team. We'll get it together for conference play. Both win and lose some we shouldn't.

This is where I am at.

I was one of the ones ringing the alarm bells before this game -- Louisiana is good. This was not losing to a 1-AA school or even a garden variety MAC school. This was losing to one of the best mid-majors in the country.

That being said, I am still concerned just watching us play. He did not look the part. I would have felt better had the game come down to the last possession instead of them soundly beating us towards the end.

We need to play a lot better to win many Big 12 games.

• Agree
Reactions: Proton

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
They'll improve. But this game did give the added bonus of me not worrying about making any additional games this year so the schedule is wide open for my son's soccer games on Saturday's.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron