SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
That has me all kinds of excited regarding Degen’s health. He joke about his shot count was funny.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Hello friends:

MEDIA AVAILABILITY!

Enjoy :)

Dresser - https://cyclonefanatic.com/2021/11/cftv-kevin-dresser-talks-upcoming-season-opener/

Carr, Coleman & Degen - https://cyclonefanatic.com/2021/11/cftv-coleman-carr-and-degen-preview-upcoming-season-opener/

Also I wanted you guys to know that I will not be in attendance saturday unfortunately. I have a wedding! But, Cyhawk week we'll hit the ground running.
That has me all kinds of excited regarding Degen’s health. He joke about his shot count was funny.
I see ISU is raked 13th presently. And guess who is 1 and 2, Iowa and PSU.

How is Dressler doing in what, his 4th or 5th year now at ISU? Would love to see ISU back in the Top 5 again, or better yet top 1-2 like the old days under H. Nichols.

Harold is a little far removed now, but does Dressler remind anyone of Nichols just a little?

It seems like ISU is heading in the right direction again?

cyclonenation5

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 12, 2013
Ames

How is Dressler doing in what, his 4th or 5th year now at ISU? Would love to see ISU back in the Top 5 again, or better yet top 1-2 like the old days under H. Nichols.

Harold is a little far removed now, but does Dressler remind anyone of Nichols just a little?

Going the right direction, it’s just a lot harder now than it was in the 70s. Much more parity.

Reactions: t-noah

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

Good if you have appropriate expectations. Not qualified to answer. Yes.